1.What is Harry Clark Translation
Harry Clark Translation is a New Zealand translation agency providing professional certified translation services for all kinds of documents in over 75 languages. Our translations are carried out by specialized native translators with at least 3 years of experience. We use the latest information technology for our project management (TMS) as well as memory management (CAT), in order to provide best human quality translation within the fastest time.
2. How do you count words for pricing purposes of text documents?
- Editable Format: If the document is in Microsoft WordⓇ, we count the number of words by using the “Word Count” function in Microsoft WordⓇ. If the document is in other editable format, such as Excel, HTML, PHP, ASP, etc., we will use proper specialized tools for the count.
- Non-Editable Format: If the document is in PDFⓇ format, or an image format, we will use our estimate count by multiplying the average word count in a line by the total number of lines.
3. Do you work with companies or private individuals?
Most of our translations is done for companies and law firms. We also accept work from private individuals.
4. What is the difference between Premium Translation and Professional Translation?
Professional Translation is our best-selling option. It is done by a professional native translator followed by a quick proofreading by another native translator. By comparison, Premium Translation is also done by a professional native translator but is followed by a quality revision by another native translator before it is finally proofread by a third translator. Premium Translation is recommended for publication purposes that requires perfection in language and style.
5. Is it possible to maintain the original page layout?
Our translation gives a mirror image of the original. We maintain the document’s original layout and format.
6. What is your price?
We maintain simple discounted pricing. For professional translations, we charge 25 NZ cents per source word. For premium translations, we charge 35 NZ cents per word. A minimum charge of NZD 45 applies.
7. How do I order a translation?
Order is as easy as ABC. First you email us your document for a quote. Second you pay the price we quote you by return email. Finally, we deliver the translated document to your address.
8. How soon do you deliver?
Certificates are usually delivered during the same day or overnight. Larger textual documents are delivered on an average of 2000 words per day, plus one more day for revision if required.
9. How do I pay you?
You can simply pay us by cash or EFTPOS in the office or by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.
10. Do you give any guarantee for the translation?
We guarantee both quality and timely delivery. If you reasonably dispute the quality of the translation, we will provide a new revised translation at our earliest free of charge. If we are late in delivery we will discount the translation by up to 100% of the total cost.
11. Should I send you my original document?
We do not require your original documents to carry out the translation. We will attach a copy of the document you send us to the back of the translation.
Unless your original document needs to be apostilled, for use overseas, we do not need to see your original document to carry out the translation. However, the overseas authorities may require you to present the original document with the translation.
12. What are the other information you need from me?
It is always helpful to include your contact details in case we need to contact you. Also, if you are translation from, or to, a non-Latin script, it is very important to tell us how you’d like the spelling of the names in that language.